with Beverly Hutchinson McNeff
Each study group meeting at the Center is livestreamed and recorded. In this intimate setting we tackle real-life challenges and view them through the healing power of A Course in Miracles. Weekly, a workbook lesson and a section from the text are read and explained for their theory as well as their practical application into our daily lives. Beverly Hutchinson, the group’s facilitator and student of the Course since 1977, has a knack for bringing the Course’s principles to life!
Why become a subscriber? . . .
Subscribers have access to additional features including:
- View the meetings on-demand — Watch live or later at your convenience from an archive of 350 previous meetings
- Communicate on a private group message board, 24/7, with viewers around the world
- Request to have an audio CD mailed to you each week
- Become part of a worldwide family of Course students!
How it works:
- Our livestream subscription plan allows you to watch live or view a replay from our archive of more than 350 previous meetings. You can also receive an audio CD at additional cost. Each week’s meeting is $5.00. Your first charge will be pro-rated if subscribing after the first of the month. Future billings will be once a month at the beginning of the month. Please note that while most months contain four Wednesdays, occasionally a month will contain five Wednesdays, hence the charge for that month will be slightly higher. You may cancel at any time.
So many friends have enjoyed this form of study and joining — we hope you will join us!
This is just a sampling of the wonderful letters we receive from our many listeners.
“. . . I love how Beverly teaches! I love how she takes a seemingly complex lesson and draws out its beauty and simplicity. Her stories are inspiring because they are presented with such common sensibility. Whenever I listen to her, I feel uplifted, able and worthy no matter what is going on. And, my family life has improved so much, which is always a blessing. Thank you, thank you!”
“Bev’s comments and insights into the Course have opened up miracles to me.”
“Thank you, Bev, for being so open, loving and funny and helping the Course become a part of me.”
“Studying the Course in the weekly meetings makes the bumps in life less jarring.”