Join Us in Taking the Pledge for Peace!
In our hectic lives, we want peace; we want to know God’s will and guidance for us, but we are just so busy, or we forget, or we just have too much else to do today. But what if we had the support and encouragement of others . . .what if we realized that we were accountable to each other . . . what if we realized that we truly were entitled to the peace that we are searching for?
Join with us and those who are ready to take a stand for peace in our lives and this world by making the change inside our minds and hearts now. Declare with us this powerful pledge from A Course in Miracles:
The peace of God is my one goal; the aim
of all my living here, the end I seek,
my purpose and my function and my life,
while I abide where I am not at home.
We can still do the things of the world we need to do: go to work, raise our kids, participate in politics, but now we do it from a perspective of peace. This is not a religious thought but a practical spiritual focus. Everything we strive for in life is really an attempt to experience peace, a peaceful life, happy families, friends and communities, but we can’t get there without a solid foundation.
We would love to share your stories as you participate in this commitment. Together we can change the world by changing our minds and accepting the peace of God as our one goal. Thank you!
- Read the Pledge in Hebrew
- Read the Pledge in Arabic
- Read the Pledge in Spanish
- Read the Pledge in Russian
As of last week, we have received pledges of peace from:
- I pledge to make "The peace of God my one goal."
- I join with others around the world in not just talking about peace but making a conscious choice for peace in every moment of my day.
- I am willing to let two or more people know about my pledge and invite them to join me.
- Please chart my pledge on the "Pledge for Peace" map. (Updated weekly)