. . . by making a monthly gift to the Center to guarantee its many services are readily available to those in need. Since 1978, our monthly donors have formed the backbone of our work, ensuring we are here for others into the future. Holy Helpers are also entitled to a 10% discount on purchases from our store.
When you begin your ongoing monthly pledge of $15 or more, we will welcome you as a new Holy Helper with this canvas Teach Only Love Tote Bag which features a large main section with dual inside pocket and an outside water bottle pocket.
“I’ve been wanting to send some money to MDC for years, but haven’t been able to find the $100, $200, $500 or $10,000.00 in my coffers that you deserve. Then I read this notice in The Holy Encounter that suggested a monthly donation. That notice has probably been in there for years, but I never paid attention. So rather than wait until I can collect a respectable amount, I would like to donate $25.00 a month to be taken from the same credit card that I pay for my weekly CDs with. It’s $300/year which is $300 more than I’ve been donating until now. Thank you.” – S.G., Wisconsin
Your tax-deductible donation . . .
- Allows the Center to serve as a contact point for individuals and groups who might otherwise never have the opportunity to interact.
- Helps to maintain the free distribution of our publication, The Holy Encounter, with inspirational and educational articles based on A Course in Miracles.
- Ensures that weekly study group meetings can be presented free of charge at our Center.
- Allows us to livestream our weekly meetings to the world, at no charge.
- Keeps our international Course study group map up-to-date.
- Helps support our Prison Project.
- Ensures that our staff is available to answer questions on Course concepts and applications.
- Provides funding to continue our Daily Lesson Email Service.
- Helps maintain this website which offers our free services to students worldwide.
- Supports the Miracle Prayer Ministry with a prayer time daily at 4:30 p.m. Pacific Time.
Note: Your recurring donation can be modified or cancelled at any time. (*If you receive a gift, we ask for a commitment of at least six months.)