with Beverly Hutchinson McNeff
Each study group meeting at the Center is live streamed and recorded, so that those who cannot attend the meetings in person can join us. In the group we tackle real life challenges and view them through the healing power of A Course in Miracles. Each week the group explores a workbook lesson from the Course and also covers a section from the text. Two or three paragraphs are read and explained for their theory as well as their application into our daily lives. Beverly Hutchinson, the group’s facilitator and student of the Course since 1977, has a knack for bringing the Course’s principles to life!
Why become a subscriber? . . .
Subscribers have access to additional features including:
- Archived meetings to view on-demand — You can watch live or later at your convenience from an archive of more than 100 previous meetings.
- Receive an audio recording on either CD or mp3
- Ask questions and make comments during the meeting
- Communicate on a private group message board, 24/7, with viewers around the world
- Become part of a worldwide family of Course students!
This is just a sampling of the wonderful letters we receive from our many listeners.
“. . . I love how Beverly teaches! I love how she takes a seemingly complex lesson and draws out its beauty and simplicity. Her stories are inspiring because they are presented with such common sensibility. Whenever I listen to her, I feel uplifted, able and worthy no matter what is going on. And, my family life has improved so much, which is always a blessing. Thank you, thank you!”
“Bev’s comments and insights into the Course have opened up miracles to me.”
“Thank you, Bev, for being so open, loving and funny and helping the Course become a part of me.”
“Studying the Course in the weekly meetings makes the bumps in life less jarring.”